Frequently Asked Questions About Website Success Course
Before submitting a support ticket, please see if we’ve already answered your question below.
1) What level of experience do you need?
That’s a good question! First, it’s important to note that I do not teach your web design, per se. I teach the development and management of the project, including hiring people to do the things you need done. I assume Website Success Course students have virtually no experience with websites, but people with Intermediate (or even Advanced) skills will benefit.
2) Do we need Photoshop skills?
This course is more about the strategy, business development and maintenance of a site. Think Producer, not as much Designer. Most websites do benefit from good graphics, so having Photoshop (or similar) skills is a complimentary bonus, but you should be able to find people to do these tasks, especially if they do it more than you. One of the types of members for this course are web developers looking to build their tactical skills. Its also beneficial to Executive Assistants and Virtual Assistants who want to make their services more attractive.
3) How long will I have access to Website Success Course?
Forever. You will have access to any lessons that were released during your subscription. If you complete the course, that includes all 30 lessons and bonus content.
4) Will I receive anything in the mail?
No. The Website Success Course is delivered digitally. You will receive emails with links to each lesson and the pages that form your Website Project Plan/Operations Manual.
5) Is there a money back guarantee?
Absolutely! Check it out for 7 days. If you’re not loving it, I will refund your entire investment immediately, no questions asked.
6) How do I get a refund?
You can send me an email or follow the cancellation links in the course anytime for a full refund during the first 8 weeks of the course.
7) I can’t get a site link to open? Or you can’t login?
Please submit a support ticket with subject line “Site Problem” and we’ll get it fixed for you. Note: Leaving a comment on a post does not go to our Tech Team and will delay the resolution.
8) Help, I lost my password. How do I recover it?
To reset your password, click here and then fill in your email address or username to have it reset. You will receive further instructions via email.
9) How do I access my membership details?
From the right sidebar, click on the “My Membership Details” link to be redirected.
10) How do I update my profile or change my password?
Click on the “My Profile” link in the right sidebar to update your name, email, password, address and phone number .
11) How do I become an affiliate or log-in to your affiliate program?
You can apply to become an affiliate and find tools such as stats, banner and text ads by going to our “Affiliate Program” page.
12) Will you keep my personal data safe? And do you offer secured checkout?
13) How much does it cost to join your site?
The cost of a membership and what’s included are all located on our Home page. ($29 per month for 7 months)
14) What type of payments do you accept?
We securely accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and PayPal payments.
15) How long do I have to remain a member of your site?
It’s a 7-month program, but we do not hold you to any contract or set timeframe. You can cancel your membership anytime. Please keep in mind that if you cancel and decide to come back at a later time, you will pay the current membership price.
16) How do I cancel my membership?
If you paying through PayPal, follow the instructions here and it will update your membership in our system. You will receive a cancellation notification via email.
17) What type of content do I get with my membership?
We offer training and support thru digital content, such as videos, audios, articles, pdfs and our private Facebook group. Please see our Join Now page to see what’s all included.
18) I have some cool stuff I want to share. Can I contribute content for members?
Yes, we would love to have you contribute in the private Facebook group.
19) Can I see a list of other members?
Members can see a list of other members inside our private Facebook group. You can find the link inside your “Members Dashboard.”
20) My question is not answered on this FAQ page. How can I contact you?
Please visit our secure Support Center to view our knowledge base or submit a ticket. One of our agents will get back with you shortly.