Is your website profitable? Is it easy to manage?
The Essentials of Website Success!
The 3 Keys to Website Success in an Easy & Affordable 5-Module Course
Most people say that their #1 complaint about their website is that it isn’t generating as much revenue as they would like.
There are many keys to website success and the top 3 are called The Holy Trinity of Website Success! Without any of these 3 things, your website is doomed!
- #1 Know Your Target Audience. What they want, where they hang out, how you can engage them and where you can advertise to them profitably.
- #2 Create Content That Converts! Sales pages and blog posts serve different purposes. The content you create; text, graphics, video, audio and even social determines your conversion rate. Tweak the content to increase sales.
- #3 Traffic That Converts! There are countless ways to get traffic to a website. You want TARGETED traffic that’s free or affordable. You NEED to attract people in need of your product or services and convince them that your solution is best.
There are other success components like market research, setting attainable goals, getting it done and measuring your success. (We’ll address those below.)
Most websites fail because their owners & managers don’t plan properly,
aren’t copywriters and know very little about attracting free and profitable paid audiences.
That’s the bad news…The good news is that YOUR COMPETITORS don’t plan properly, they aren’t copywriters and they don’t know how to attract enough audience to generate profits, either!
Would you like to have the competitive advantage?
You can’t plan properly if you don’t know or understand your goals. Checklists are helpful. A written plan that is based on current metrics, market and competitive conditions and available resources is ESSENTIAL!
Hosting a secure and manageable website using all of the benefits of WordPress, themes, widgets and plugin is not really easy. WordPress allows site owners to create websites more quickly and without some design costs and expensive programming fees.
You may not be a copywriter just because you can open Microsoft Word or can log in to WordPress. Copywriters are well paid for a reason. Most layman need help to present their offers that creates desire from their prospects.
“Build it and they will come!” There is more to marketing a website than putting the URL on a business card or brochure. Some people have tried paid advertising, like Facebook ads, but stop 4 hours later because they haven’t gotten a single order.
Has DIY Become OMG?
You don’t need to take courses in online business administration, Madison Avenue copywriting or digital marketing. You can avoid spending countless hours watching YouTube videos or reading blogs, trying to figure something out.
Figuring out that one thing isn’t going to lead you to Website Success.
Having a working knowledge of the ESSENTIALS of Website Success will give you better insights of what to do next.
They will help make your website more profitable and easier to manage.
Knowing the ESSENTIALS will give you…
- The help you achieve better results QUICKLY!
- Eliminate TRIAL & ERROR!
- Make your job EASIER and more enjoyable!
- Give you more time to do what you do best or spend MORE TIME with family and friends!
It might even get you a promotion at work or a higher salary!
What you need
Make your site more profitable and easier to manage.
There’s a time to learn and a time to earn!
Have a Website You Can Be Proud Of!
The two most important keys to Website Success are getting traffic to your site and getting those visitors to convert. Most websites fail at doing both.
Improving your conversion rates can sometimes be as simple as adding an order button or a phone number to the page (we see it regularly), but these tactics improve results exponentially!
- Message to Market Mix: Making a better offer to specific target audiences.
- Social Proof: Adding testimonials to your sales pages.
- Emotional Appeal: Using case studies or telling a story.
- Strategic Business Plan: Improving your online sales funnel.
Good companies invest in information, people and resources with the expectation that it will come back to them in spades!
Getting site visitors comes from doing some of the following. Some tactics will work better than others for different people, markets and situations. You need to figure out what works in your situation.
- SEO-Search Engine Optimization: Getting high rankings in the free SERP listings.
- Paid Listings: Getting great visibility quickly in sponsored listings on SERPs.
- Local Marketing: For brick & mortar locations, this helps prospects find you, your products and services.
- Facebook Ads: Amazing targeting by location, interests, gender and even income.
- Social Media: Leverage the power of LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter to name a few.
- Review Sites: These are also examples of Social Media and can make or break a business (whether you’re aware of them or not!)
- Offline: Networking, speaking, press releases, print, direct mail…
It’s All About Return-On-Investment (ROI)
ROI can be broadly defined as revenues divided by the investment of time and resources. ROI can also be measured in…
- Making things easier.
- Getting things done faster.
- Spending less money.
It’s the type of questions that successful business people and entrepreneurs think about all the time. “If we change the location of our business, how will it affect the bottom line?” “What if we change that headline?” “Should we buy some equipment?” “Should we attend that trade show?” “Will hiring a new salesperson be profitable, and if so, when?” “Should we run that ad again?”
Your website can help increase revenues or control costs. (Or BOTH!)
Introducing Website Success Essentials
A Step-By-Step 5-Module Training Program
for Improving or Starting a Successful Website!
Website Success Essentials is an easy to follow training course that teaches business owners and managers
how to assess, revise and improve their website. Learn how to attract more visitors who will become customers!
I developed the Website Success Essentials to teach you how to improve or develop your website without learning how to code it or use expensive software, like Photoshop, to build it. It’s designed to benefit the stake holders within a couple weeks, then helps take you to the next level!
Not “techy” training. It’s more about site strategy, management, business development and marketing.
Over the 5 easy to understand modules, we’ll cover everything…
- How to organize your website project and create an effective plan!
- Auditing your site to set a firm foundation and identifying the areas that need the most work!
- Researching your market and competitors to find out what they really want and will pay for!
- Organizing your site for clarity – so prospects will immediately understand what it’s about and how they benefit!
- Attracting visitors to your site using free or inexpensive advertising!
- How to begin a dialogue with prospects and keep customers in the loop!
- How to increase the effectiveness of offline sales and marketing initiatives!
Discover What’s Working NOW!
I’m going to teach you the ESSENTIAL principles and best practices that govern an effective website so that you can develop one that serves your particular business and meets your individual needs and tastes, as well as those of your prospects.
- Free & easy ways to identify target audiences and the solutions THEY are looking for – not just what you know they need or think they want. (You may be surprised!)
- How to systemetize and automate procedures, freeing you and your team up for other profitable activities. (Or maybe just giving you more time to spend with friends and family!)
- How to find and evaluate people, like designers & programmers, who will do the things you or your team are not able to do easily or effectively.
- Free, cheap and cost-effective marketing tactics that will help get the Attention of prospective buyers who will develop an Interest in your products/services, resulting in a Desire to buy them and take Action. (AIDA)
- How to develop page content that turns browsers into buyers.
- Why adding a blog can be one of the most effective elements of your website.
- Even without a blog, why WordPress is the best Content Management Solution (CMS) for most businesses in virtually any market or niche.
- Admission to my private online support group on Facebook – a great place to ask questions, network and share information.
This won’t be yet another eBook taking up space on your hard-drive and quickly forgotten. Each module contains ‘here’s what to do next” lessons and action steps to move your project reliably forward without overwhelm. Take advantage of ESSENTIAL checklists and resource guides to add insights and value to your website and your career!
What you need is for someone to show you how to get started by covering all the basics so you don’t get stalled along the way.
Who will benefit?
- Small/Medium Sized Business Owners: Often too busy working IN the company, instead of ON the company.
- Staff and Assistants: Usually busy and often needing more experience and support to truly get the job done right.
- Local businesses hoping to attract customers at the exact moment they are looking to buy.
- Website Developers who want to develop a winning strategy for their clients.
- Virtual Assistants looking to up their game and offer new skills.
- Work at Home Moms or Dads.
- Affiliate Marketers
The Website Success Course will help you build or improve websites and blogs for the following types of sites or businesses:
- Realtors or Real Estate Companies
- Interior Designers
- Restaurants & Bars
- Affiliate Marketers
- Wedding Planners
- Retail Stores
- Membership Sites
- Musicians, DJs or Bands
- Fitness Instructors
- Non-Profit Organizations
So Simple Anyone Can Do It!
The Website Success Essentials training is pretty simple.
- Lesson #1 is a basic overview of your site and how to set up a new site or blog in just a couple of days.
- Then, we’ll use a handful of lessons to walk you through each of the initial steps with some “golden nuggets” on getting your project assessed and defined as easily as possible.
- We also have a lesson on how to research your market and even how to set up a ‘listening station’ to monitor what your prospects and leads are looking for – as well as those of your competition!
- Throughout the series will be lessons on getting visitors to your site, building a list of leads, creating compelling content and supporting the sale efficiently.
Business Development – Project Management – Copywriting
Marketing – Site Security – Competitive Intelligence
Each lesson (AND the 10 Bonus Lessons) are designed to be “to the point” and immediately actionable. The first lesson is coming your way immediately upon your completing your order. Included in the first lesson…
You’ll get the first section of your Website Success Project Plan in Word format that you can begin filling out. This is a key component of building the foundation of your site and preparing to implement the elements that will make your website/blog more successful!
- How to organize and document all critical elements of your website, including domain name registration, where the site or blog is hosted, how to manage email addresses associated with the site, access permissions to modify the site and contact information for anyone who has worded on the site or will be responsible for it.
- A 10-step “Startup Checklist” broken down into easy bite-sized action steps!
- How to use free tools that will give you some real insights as to how your site is designed and perceived by search engines. You’ll download your report in just minutes.
You’ll get this instantly after you join below. It’s everything you need to understand the concepts and get started is included in just a few short pages.
(Note: If you’re creating a new website or blog, you’ll need to know how to register and manage a website domain; how to host a website, including email; (possibly) how to install and manage WordPress. I will be covering these tasks in a BONUS lesson you’ll receive in the first week. So, even if you’re a complete beginner, you can be up and running in a few short weeks! If you already have a domain name and your site is hosted, you will still benefit from the BONUS lesson!)
- How to Increase Traffic to Your Site
- How to Sell Products & Services Online & Transfer Money Directly Into Your Account
- What Google Analytics Can Tell You About Improving Your Website Results
- How to Set Realistic Goals for Your Website or Blog
- Developing Effective Calls To Action (CTAs)
- How to Find Talented People to Do the Work (Better and Cheaper Than You Can)
- How to Audit and Revise Your Content to Make Your Offer More Understandable and Compelling
- How to Build an Email List to Stay in Touch and Sell More Products & Services
- Setting Up a Social Media Listening Station to Find Out What the Market Wants
- How to Ethically and Legally Listen in to Your Competitor’s Conversations
- How to Set Up Google Webmaster Tools and Why it’s Critical to Your Success
- How to Build Your Personal Reputation Online (And the Benefits of Building Your Brand)
- How to Use Social Media to Connect and Serve Customers & Prospects
This is Not Theory, But Proven, Market-Tested Advice
Every lesson is strategically created in such a way as you’ll see results with the program. You will see a Return On Investment quickly…
Short & Easy to Digest
Each lesson is approximately 7-10 pages in length and is full of meaty information. You won’t become overloaded with information and you can work at your own pace without overwhelm.
Includes an Assignment to Complete
Each weekly lesson give you an assignment to complete at the close of the lesson. The lessons are NOT “what I’ve done” stuff, it’s more “this is what you do” stuff! You’ll be able to maintain your ToDo list and complete each step before moving on.
Builds As You Go
Each lesson builds as your website project does. Early on we’ll discuss some basics – some foundational elements – before moving on to the intermediate and advanced tactics for maximizing your results. Beginners don’t get lost and more experienced managers won’t get bored as I’ll share some golden nuggets in every lesson. This allows you to make measurable progress, build confidence and satisfaction on a weekly basis!
Custom Templates Help You Create Your Plan
Many lessons include templates and checklists in Word format that you can easily add to your plan and revise to meet your specific market and site objectives. As you develop your plan, the Table of Contents revises and the whole document ultimately becomes your Online Operations Manual.
Forces You to Succeed Long-Term
Most eBooks and many coaching programs leave it to you to pull it all together, but that’s not how we do it in this training program. By giving you information in bite-sized portions each week for 30 weeks, you’ll be more likely to actually do something with the content…and you’ll be more likely to see real results for yourself and watch your level of expertise grow with each lesson.
Why Should You Listen to Me?
- I have been building and marketing successful websites since 1996. We approach website development with business development and ROI in mind, unlike many developers.
- Clients have included Sprint, Department of Veteran’s Affairs, Chicago Architecture Foundation, National Keratoconus Institute, manufacturers, municipalities, service professionals, retailers, hotels, Convention and Visitor Bureaus (CVBs), SMBs, restaurants, public speakers and bloggers.
- I am a speaker and seminar leader for organizations like National Association of Celtic Retailers, Metropolitan Club-Chicago, Orthokeratology Association of America, Novice to Advanced Marketing System Conference, CVBs and Chambers of Commerce.
- Popular guest on Blog Talk Radio shows, often attracting the highest number of downloads for each host.
- Entrepreneur and businessman who understands making payroll, hiring developers & marketers, keeping up with technological and marketing aspects of running a business.
Why Did I Develop Website Success Course?
To help the hundreds of thousands website owners who are not getting a return on their online investment…and there’s no real place for small and medium-sized business owners to learn how to manage their business online as effectively (or moreso) as they do offline.
The Website Success Course helps business owners and their assistants understand why their websites are under-performing and how to implement strategies and best practices to improve results!
It’s all about online business development and management of the resources and people who do the work for you!
People come up to me at events and ask many of questions that are answered in the Website Success Course. They want to know what they can do to make their website better. They want a DIY solution!
We DO NOT teach you complex programming or how to use expensive programs, like Photoshop, to build your site. We DO teach you how to know what needs to be done and to find the right people to do it!
Like a boss!
And we include the same checklists and project templates that we use for our own clients.
We recommend free or inexpensive resources to get the job done fast and effectively!
All resources that business owners, managers and website developers can implement immediately,
resulting in more traffic to your site, more engagement & increased sales & profits!
What People Are Saying
I’ve known Kurt Scholle for several years and in all that time he has proven over and over again to be knowledgeable, friendly, highly intelligent, service-focused, and always seems to keep everyone else’s needs first – plus he’s got a great sense of humor! If you get the chance to work with him and his team, you will be happy with the results because Kurt always delivers the highest quality work. He’s definitely one of the good guys! Highly recommended!
Felicia J. Slattery, M.A., M.Ad.Ed., Best-Selling Author, Speaker, and Speech Consultant FeliciaSlattery.com
Kurt has an amazing ability to help bloggers and entrepreneurs bring clarity, focus and vision to whatever they are doing if it is related to social media marketing, blogging strategy and over all successful business practice. He is highly personable, and I found his intelligence is enhanced by his compassion and unique ability to treat all people from all walks of life as equals and worthy of his attention.
Kevin Chick-Dockery, Chicago
One of the best ways I know to recognize a true professional is their willingness to openly share information and refer you to other professionals they respect. That is a reflection of their competence and comfort with their skills and expertise, as well as a recognition and appreciation for others’ professional contributions. Kurt Scholle is that kind of professional, and this course is amazing!
Dale Turner, Oregon
I find Kurt’s presentations very useful and his presentation style is personable. He engages technical people in conversation and freely gives out information. Cheers.
Why is Website Success Course a 7-Month Course?
Because there is enough great information to send on a weekly basis to help you make your site/blog better! The beginning of the course covers how to audit and monitor their site along with ‘meaty’ information for experienced website owners and managers.
We also begin marketing tactics that work best over a period of time. And, again, without overwhelm!
We try and have some fun from the very beginning and do begin doing the things that help your site succeed in each of the 40+ lessons. The tactics become more advanced as we move through each lesson!
There is nothing like Website Success Course available anywhere!
Once you completed the Website Success Course, you will…
- Have a more profitable website.
- Have completed your comprehensive & customized Website Strategy, which then becomes your Online Operations Manual.
- Be able to adjust your strategy as needed.
- Understand various marketing techniques and how to decide which are best for your site.
- Make content changes easily.
- Have more confidence in your abilities.
- Be able to duplicate the process on other sites.
I’m all about Return On Investment (ROI). Not only do I think this course should give you a return on your time and money, I have 10 separate lessons that I think are EACH worth the entire cost of this training!
Want to know the best part? Check this out…
No More Paying Thousands of Dollars…
(Even if it’s in “4 Easy Payments!“)
No more high fees to a website developer. And if you use one, you’ll know exactly what needs to be done and how to find and manage them more efficiently and at less cost. But I will teach you 80% of the things you need to know – and can do yourself – to make any website more profitable. And I’ll teach you how to find talented, affordable people to do the other 20%, design and programming, if needed.
I’ve been told that this training could easily sell for $1,000 or more and I’ve seen somewhat similar “products” and programs priced from $1,999 to $3,999. It’s hard to get an ROI with an initial investment like that! But many good people wouldn’t be able to take advantage of such an offer, simply because it wouldn’t be in their budget.
Look, I know what it’s like to need to succeed in your career – to make your business more successful, to make yourself more valuable to your current or future employer. I know what it’s like to need a new challenge or sense of accomplishment. I also know what it’s like to be suckered into buying a high-priced item on an easy payment plan. And maybe it’s something I learned from my school teacher parents…that good training & education should be EXCELLENT and affordable. I take satisfaction in helping my students thrive.
It is for those reasons that I’m not going to charge thousands of dollars for this program. I’m going to make it downright affordable for every budget!
The price to enroll in the Website Success Course is just $29 per month. The program is 7 months in length (30 weeks) and you can cancel any time you choose. If you’re not seeing results in the first 8 weeks, then it doesn’t cost you anything.
“Kurt, that’s a bargain … seriously … what’s the catch?”
We both know that $29 is a drop in the bucket, but you are smart to ask that question! Well, truthfully, there is a catch…
1,000 (And Shrinking Fast) Members
Will Be Accepted Into the Website Success Course!
I have placed a cap on this program for a number of reasons, not the least of which is the amount of time it takes to responsibly support all members in a program of this size. Once these initial memberships have been sold (and this won’t take long) I will close the doors and no more memberships will be available. I don’t play games and I’m a man of my word. I want to make sure that everyone who enrolls gets the very best education and support available. If you want to join, the time to do it is right now before the big SOLD OUT sign goes up in the box below.
Your Money Will Be Returned
at The Click of a Mouse Button if You’re Unhappy
Here’s my guarantee to you: I sell these memberships with a 60 day money back guarantee. You’ll get a minimum of 10 lessons (8 regular + 2 bonus) during that time. If you don’t believe you’re getting exceptional value from Website Success Course, I’ll refund your money immediately and with no questions asked. I stand behind my materials completely and know that you’ll be completely thrilled with the content, and more importantly, the results.
However, for your peace of mind, know that a refund is available anytime for the next 60 days by emailing me if you are dis-satisfied for any reason.
Join Now While Memberships Are Still Available!
Yes, Kurt, I want my 7-10 page weekly lessons to learn how to make any website more profitable! I have read and agree to the legal disclaimers below.
My initial charge will be $29.00. I will then be charged $29.00 per month for 6 additional months after the initial charge has been made.
YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR FIRST LESSON IMMEDIATELY